Login  •  Register

Massachusetts legal?

This forum is for information, questions and comments relative to Mech Tech CCU products.
Forum rules
Please - no foul language or rude 'flaming'. Administrator will remove such posts. We are here to share comments, questions and information for the benefit of all involved and to do this in a courteous manner. No non-relevant commercial messages or links. Also the information contained in the various posts may or may not be accurate. Mech Tech systems Inc. or the forum software provider -phpBB- are not in any way liable for the accuracy of the information in the posts. The forum posting regulations have been tightened and all posts by new users will first go to an 'approval' list before they are posted to the board. Also no post containing URL's will be allowed until the poster has posted 2 legitimate posts. The reason is that we are experiencing rising levels of spam postings. ATTACHING PHOTOS: It is best to upload your photos to the forum. Linking to an off-site photo, like with Photobucket, does NOT assure that your photo will always be available. Posts that reference photos that can't be seen are much less effective/helpful.
fs357mag

Massachusetts legal?

Postby fs357mag » 07 Mar 2015, 05:03

Hickok45 brought me here. Very cool item. Is this Massachusetts legal? If so, in what configuration? I believe it would have to have a fixed stock, but not sure of any other requirements. Thanks.

JoeA

Re: Massachusetts legal?

Postby JoeA » 25 Aug 2016, 19:28

Hi FS 357,
I was wondering the same thing.
Where in mass are u?
Regards,
Joe

Maneepooky

Postby Maneepooky » 23 Sep 2016, 02:19

It is useful information to readers too much. I feel that it is very good.

Bald Eagle

Postby Bald Eagle » 31 Oct 2016, 07:41

While the CCU is, by itself, legally considered an accessory, once you put it on your pistol the combination becomes a semi-automatic rifle. At that point how your state defines an assault weapon comes into play. Remember that to the anti-gunners an assault weapon doesn't have to be capable of selecting fully automatic fire. We don't have a legal staff keeping up with the states and their changing laws. We have done a little research to be somewhat familiar with what our customers are facing but we are NOT in a position to be able to give legal advice. DO YOUR HOMEWORK, BE AWARE OF THE LAWS IN YOUR STATE/LOCALITY.

WATERWRAT

Postby WATERWRAT » 28 Jan 2017, 10:54

I am not an expert but I do know that Massachusetts has a magazine limit. 1911's should be ok but I don't thing a glock will make it.

unntofas

Postby unntofas » 08 Jan 2019, 00:20

I think the answer is very relevant.

Return to “General CCU discussion”