Login  •  Register

mech tech with a folding stock?

This forum is for information, questions and comments relative to Mech Tech CCU products.
Forum rules
Please - no foul language or rude 'flaming'. Administrator will remove such posts. We are here to share comments, questions and information for the benefit of all involved and to do this in a courteous manner. No non-relevant commercial messages or links. Also the information contained in the various posts may or may not be accurate. Mech Tech systems Inc. or the forum software provider -phpBB- are not in any way liable for the accuracy of the information in the posts. The forum posting regulations have been tightened and all posts by new users will first go to an 'approval' list before they are posted to the board. Also no post containing URL's will be allowed until the poster has posted 2 legitimate posts. The reason is that we are experiencing rising levels of spam postings.
loom1911

mech tech with a folding stock?

Postby loom1911 » 18 Apr 2017, 09:46

I am about to purchase ccu for my glock 45 but wanted to mount a folding stock on it. I don't see any options for one so I was wondering if anyone had any luck with this. Any information and pictures would be much appreciated! Thanks!

dred

Re: mech tech with a folding stock?

Postby dred » 18 Apr 2017, 17:23

I'd ask 44Vaquero. He posted a picture here:

http://mechtechsys.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7&start=210#p15661

I can tell you that he installed an AR folding mechanism like the two discussed here:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_4_64/140217_.html&page=1

If it isn't apparent, I seriously considered building mine as a folder. I think they are extremely useful. In my case, the folder buld lost to the improved telestock available now. The original telestock was nice but it hurt - I was all set to go folder but saw new design just in time.

DenStinett

Postby DenStinett » 18 Apr 2017, 21:18

Welcome to the Forum Loom
If he doesn't reply to your Post, you can PM Forum Member; 44Vaquero
He runs a Folding Stock on his Glock CCU:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7&p=15670#p15661
So tell me again how Trump will be worse then the last 8 years !

loom1911

Postby loom1911 » 19 Apr 2017, 11:54

Thanks guys! I actually found a adapter here
http://stormwerkz.com/stock-adapters/me ... er-type-1/
I am going to assume mech tech doesn't sell the ccu with this kind of adapter, but will they sell me a ccu with no adapter at all? Not that it matters much more curious at this point.

Hcrimery

Postby Hcrimery » 20 Apr 2017, 02:03

You are interested in the same to me.

Bald Eagle

Postby Bald Eagle » 20 Apr 2017, 14:53

loom1911 -

Mech Tech only sells CCUs with an adapter or a stock.

Return to “General CCU discussion”